CBD - Treat - Mini Dog Bones
CBD mini dog bone treats are unique, artisanal gourmet baked treats infused with Nano-Amplified CBD.
Formulated for large breeds, large treat bags include thirty 5MG bones. These natural oven-baked crunchy biscuits are a delicious way reward your little pup while delivering all of the health benefits that CBD has to offer. They’re naturally preserved with vitamin E so there’s no need for artificial preservatives. Crafted using natural growing practices to support a healthy endocannabinoid system, this formula is safe, gentle, and effective. This endocannabinoid support formula and all Wildlife CBD formulas are 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive.
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.
Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran, Chicken, Turmeric, Bone Charcoal, Cane Molasses, Paprika, Paprika Extracts, White Cheddar Cheese, Eggs, Apples, Carrots, Garlic, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (A Natural Preservative), Nano-Emulsified Anhydrous CBD Oil (Aerial Parts) 150mg
Crude Protein (min): 20.0%
Crude Fat (min): 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
Additional Information: Net 3.03 oz. (85.9g)
Functions of the Endocannabinoid System:*
- Muscular Function*
Studies have shown positive effects by cannabinoids by enriching the quality of life in pets.
- Quality of Life
- Skin Irritation
- Joint Function
- Digestive Function
CBD Content per bag:
Each full bag of treats contains 150mg
Each bag has 30 treats
Each treat has 5mg of CBD
For Best Results:
- Consistency is key to your pet’s daily routines success.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please consult with your veterinarian if your pup is on other regular medication.