Dog Champagne - 12 oz Dög Pawrignon
Dög Pawrignon - Toast to the dogs!
Champagne for Dogs has never been on the market before and is Exclusive to Pet Winery.
It was such a paw pleaser, our customers begged us not to let it go! So we are happy to add this goodie to our year round collection!
Made with filtered water, packed with wild caught Alaskan salmon oil and a drop of organic food coloring, this is a healthy treat sure to delight!
*Always consult with your veterinarian before introducing new items into your pet's diet
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.