July Featured Rescue: Friends Helping Friends Foundation
Every Bottle Saves a Paw
July Featured Rescue:
Over the last 2 years, since starting our featured rescue program, we have been able to help different organizations across the USA! We have heard from many rescues about how our donations have been able to pay for costly medical bills, provide food, supplies, keep doors open, and so much more!
We are so thankful to all of our great customers and fans who help to keep our business going, so we can continue giving back to our furfriends in need!
Our featured Rescue this month is The Friends Helping Friends Foundation!
The Friends Helping Friends Foundation (FHFF) is a 501c3, non-profit support group dedicating to improving the quality of life for both the citizens of the Cedar Rapids and Marion, Iowa community and the four-legged friends at the Cedar Rapids Animal Care and Control (CRACC).
- Sponsored low cost rabies and microchip clinics
- Provided emergency veterinary care for adoptable animals
- Hosted education and training opportunities for shelter staff, volunteers and the pet-owning community
- Equipped the shelter with life enrichment features for the animals, such as exercise runs with agility equipment for the dogs and play furniture for the Kitty Kondos
- Enhanced veterinary care by providing additional surgical equipment for the surgery suite, such as dental equipment, an otoscope and overhead surgical light
Friends Helping Friends Mission: The Friends Helping Friends Foundation is a compassionate advocate for the Cedar Rapids Animal Care & Control. Our mission is to enhance the care for homeless and displaced animals by building resources, leading development and advocating for the success of Cedar Rapids Animal Care & Control