CBD - 300mg Sublingual Oil
Give your loving companion a boost of everyday support and relief with Wildlife CBD Nano-Amplified CBD Oil.
This oil is an all-around blend packed with essential cannabinoids, vitamins, probiotics, and healthy fatty acids supporting a healthy endocannabinoid system from nose to tail. Dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and many others alike may enjoy directly or as an additive to food. This endocannabinoid support formula and all Wildlife CBD formulas are 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive.
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.
Main Ingredient: Nano-Emulsified Anhydrous CBD Oil (Aerial Parts) 300mg
Other Ingredients: Wild salmon oil, MCT oil, probiotics, vitamin D3 and vitamin E
Additional Information: Net 1.01 fl oz (30mL)
Lab Tests: 300 mg 30 mL Pet Tincture
Functions of the Endocannabinoid System:*
- Muscular Function*
Studies have shown positive effects by cannabinoids by enriching the quality of life in pets.
- Quality of Life
- Skin Irritation
- Joint Function
- Digestive Function
CBD Concentration per bottle:
Each full 30mL bottle contains 300mg of CBD
Each bottle contains 30 – 1mL droppers of ~10mg of CBD (full dropper)
Each full dropper holds 1mL = approximately 20 drops
Dosages vary between species, breed and weight.
|Body Weight||Recommended Serving (2x Daily)|
|<25 lbs||< ¼ dropper|
|26-50 lbs||½ dropper|
|51-75 lbs||¾ dropper|
|76-100 lbs||1 full dropper|
|>100 lbs||1+ full droppers|
Start with the recommended serving and observe for a week. Alter dosage if necessary. Increased serving size is safe. Administer orally or add to food.
Dropper Use: To use the dropper, unscrew the dropper, squeeze and release the rubber bulb at the end to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. The dropper will be half full which will be a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper) Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
For Best Results:
- Shake well before use.
- Consistency is key to your pet’s daily routines success.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please consult with your veterinarian if your pup is on other regular medication.